Partner HUB enables banks and financial service providers to orchestrate/participate in open finance and open data ecosystems by integrating financial services and e-invoicing.
Partner HUB provides a white label solution to set-up services for integrating e-invoicing and financial services and the access to invoice data and data management capabilities to utilise the value in invoice data as a way for banks to participate in open finance and open data ecosystems. Our solution is a low-code/no-code invoicing technology, from which custom solutions can be built. We have also pre-fabricated packages for MVPs, with which the bank can start to work with.
Our supported use cases:
- Business Finance Assistant: SME banking incorporating digital invoice management
Our solution offers a full white label invoicing solution for SMEs, which can be integrated into online and mobile banking channels. The solutions consists of the following features:
- Invoice inbox and invoice repository
- Business processes for invoice approval and payment
- Integration layer for the 3rd party invoicing service providers and the bank. SMEs can use multiple invoicing solutions, so if the SME wants to see all its invoices in one place, or the bank provides invoicing in partnership with 3rd party providers, then this integration layer will be necessary.
- Online invoicing solution to issue invoices from the bank’s system, with local e-invoicing compliance and tax authority connectivity
- Data transformation of the invoice data into the payment request data structure
- 1-click payments
- Reconciliation engine for automatic reconciliation
- Custom financial dashboard
- Low-code integrations with 3rd party compliance
2. Onboarding corporate customers into request-to-pay using invoice data
For corporate customers the biggest pain is the automation of transaction reconciliation between invoice and payment (and/or payment request data). Corporates have their own ERPs and generate invoices themselves. With our solution integrating e-invoicing and request-to-pay a new generation of EBPP (electronic bill presentment and payment) solution can be offered to corporate customers, who are large invoice issuers. This service can be a substitute for the direct debit service with enhanced invoice presentment and payment features. Besides, the integration of e-invoicing and request-to-pay solves the 100% automatic data reconciliation of invoices, payment requests and payments.
3. Next generation electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) services for retail customers
Our solution provides the backend technology for electronic bill presentment and payment. For retail customers the invoice is an accompanying document for the payment and is important for warranties regarding the goods bought. The other reason it is important for banks, because it has detailed information about the consumption of goods/services, such as utilities, which provides important insights into the spending patterns of the customer both for the customer and the bank. For the retail customer it is very convenient to store all invoices in the bank, because it is a safe place to store all invoices and can be retrieved in case it is needed for warranty purposes.
Leave your business card